Application- Whitewalker

If you wish to join Violence Reborn on Draenor EU, please post in here.

Moderator: Council

Application- Whitewalker

Postby Whitewalker » 01 Oct 2017 00:54

General in-game info:
Name:Whitewalkêr
Class:Mage
Level:110 /930
Spec:Frost

WoW History/Guild History, what's your in game background?:
I have been playing the game on and off since the early days of vanilla, but got more seriously involved during Wrath of the Lich King. I played casually over the next few expansions then came back to the game fully in Warlords of Draenor. It has only been since the release of Legion since I have got back into full time raiding. I have been a part of several guilds, most of which are no longer around. I was raiding with a guild called A Little Crisis through Emerald nightmare but the guild broke apart due to low sign-ups. In Nighthold I was in a guild called Smells Like Chloroform but again the guild broke apart due to low signs/some members moving on to other guilds where I then helped form a guild called The Reviled which then went on to clear HC NH. After The Reviled is when I started getting more into Mythic and was part of a few guilds I joined Volatile for a while before moving to Draenor where I was a member in Law and part of their raid team.
I would like to step back from the side of hardcore mythic raiding due to real life circumstances and have a few friends with you that i would like to re join and raid with.

Do you know anyone in Violence Reborn? Yes i know brank,Zaetas and i know Serenda aka Lula.

WoW Goals: To actually enjoy the game and clear content.

Why VR? Where did you hear about us? Through a friend as mentioned above.

Alts: Currently on this server none.

Raiding: what are your raid goals?: To clear the content and have fun while doing so.

Real Life Info About You: Real name is Jordan 24 from Hertfordshire or if you ask brank he will just say im from luton i live at home currently and will be moving soon as have recently found out that i am going to be a father so while my time is limited on the wow side of things for awhile i would like my limited time to be enjoyed in this game and not feel forced to have a key done every week attend 20 raids and push for number one spot in everything.
A bit more about me im pretty laid back enjoy watching tv or playing some games, as you can tell from my character name whitewalker undead frost mage im a big game of thrones fan.

Name (optional):Jordan

What do you like to do when you're not playing wow: Most of the time ill just watch tv or ill be out with the girlfriend at the cinema or ill be at work saving up for the baby :).

We use mumble, it is compulsory for raids. Are you ok with this? Not a problem at all.

If you find yourself in the middle of a Gang War between Swedish people and English people, which side would you join? The side that's winning at the time or in others words the English side.

Tell us about yourself, this bit get's you accepted or not: Well what would you like to know as you can see from above i have been mythic raiding recently and its been doing my head in then life has caught up with me so i want a bit more fun while playing this game and you guys seem like you can deliver that.
I can be serious when we need to be and have no issue getting involved in anything (wow related)
so a bit more about me i have a back ground in zoology and have my diplomas worked in a zoo for 3 years which was a amazing experience, i am a type 1 diabetic have been since i was 10, i like to push and learn my class and spec inside out had some bad luck and got my bis leggie last so wtill getting use to playing with that but ill give your guys a run for their money.
Whitewalker
Peon
Peon

Re: Application- Whitewalker

Postby Fecker » 01 Oct 2017 10:22

Hello!

Thanks for the app, we normally take 24-48 hours to reach a decision.

Keep an eye out on the forums as people like to ask questions.

Feck
Fecker
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Postby Fecker » 03 Oct 2017 10:42

You have been accepted!

Welcome to VR!
Fecker
Guild Leader
Guild Leader